Monday, May 19, 2014

Gucci

Gucci.  We got these in at our amazing little swap shop (UpShift, Madison's only clothing exchange)  last week and I took them home to photograph. I thought, "Screw it, I'm going to wear them to work just once".  I needed to know what it was like to walk in something that cost more than my first car.  The experience is as follows:

  • Squeezed into them.  
  • Literally marched to get my tea for the drive to work.
  • Stopped at the gas station to replenish my tea after the 45 minute drive and pranced as I paid.
  • Got to work to sachay through my day...until they made my feet scream.
  • I forced myself to get through the day because...I looked like a million bucks.

The second I got to my car I threw on my ballet flats and sighed with relief.
But...Goddamit they look awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment