1. Feeling confused during your first visit, "what, there's no price tags on anything?"
|No pricetags.....and we don't charge tax.|
2. Feeling like you're stealing when filling your bags.
|Staff is really good about encouraging you to fill fill fill your bags.|
3. Laugh at the box of Franzia on the front shelf, but then fill a solo cup and secretly be happy about this delightful option.
|She's our unofficial mascot. All hail queen Franzia.|
4. Wonder if it's too early to drink wine (the answer is always no at UpShift).
|It's never too early.|
5. Stretch and reach for the cute items on the top barring.
|...even though we have reach sticks|
6. Try to undress a mannequin to get that super cute shirt (but then staff has to help because the mannequins are a pain in the ass to undress).
|If it's cute, take it!|
7. Try something on over your own clothes because the fitting rooms are being used.
|People have been known to leave in a whole new outfit.|
8. Promise yourself you'll leave with less than you brought in (why else did you clean out your closet?)
|If you end up not liking something...just bring it back!|
9. Prepare to leave but then find 5 more adorable things you HAVE to have.
|Or get to your car and see something in the window you want|
10. Leave with a huge bag of new duds that cost less than a tee shirt from Target.