Monday, June 8, 2015

Custom Picked for Customer

The video below is a sneak peek of specific items that were chosen for a specific customer based on her lifestyle, career, and fashion sense.  We offer this service in-house at Upshift.  If you need help fine-tuning your wardrobe ask one of our staff and they will gladly help you create theeee perfect wardrobe.

My sister-in-law, Alyson, contacted me a couple weeks ago and asked if I'd choose new items for her closet.  I asked a couple simple questions such as size, items needed, etc.  I also know her lifestyle because she's been married to my brother for over 7 years.  I know she is very fashion forward because she has a fashion background (it runs in the family), she has 2 very energetic little boys (Berkely, 2 1/2 and Winston, 1), she is very involved in the community with her job in the Chamber of Commerce of Cloquet, Mn and she's married to a professional that is also very active in the community.  So, she likes to look fashionable (and her style is funky, but pulled together) and needs to feel comfortable all while looking pulled together and professional.

I set to work to gather the perfect items for her and will bring them to her this week.  She'll give me her cast offs and voile, she has a brand new wardrobe!

Check out the items that I pulled for her:


No comments:

Post a Comment