Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Awesome Fashion in a Tiny Bag

I challenged myself to limit my packing for a 5 day trip to a small backpack.  Considering I'm headed to New Orleans where the weather is sweltering and the lifestyle is pretty chill I had the upper hand at achieving this.  I did with lightweight fabrics and a lot of flowy styles and fabrics.

I'm heading down to party it up with my sister and her hubby who have lived in The Crescent City since 2005 right after Katrina hit.  They headed down for relief efforts and never left.

I head down every year, sometimes twice a year, to visit and take in all the city has to offer (usually booze, food, and a ton of fun).  This time is no exception since I'll be there to celebrate my favorite brother-in-law's 40th birthday.  I'll take lots of pics and post them afterwards.  Until then enjoy this little packing adventure:




No comments:

Post a Comment