1. Neat and to the point. Skinny cuff on skinny jeans
|Perfect with sexy high shoes or an embellished pair of flats. Either way, patent leather and gold!|
2. Understated preppy cuff. All around good guy of the bunch.
|This is the easiest of them all. Flats are ideal, especially a pointed flat|
3. Bootcut wide cuff. Or as we call it; updating your wide leg to look hip.
|Make your bootcut look on-trend with a mid height heel in a ankle boot or adorable maryjane|
4. Super wide cuff. Take any `jean, any fit and cuff the shit out`of that bad boy.
|A super wide cuff always looks good. Always. Especially with a patent leather maryjane.|
5. Old school tight roll. Seriously. This cuff is flattering and is a total throwback.