Monday, March 31, 2014

Private party at UpShift

We hosted a group of gals at the boutique on Friday and they brought in wine, tons of amazing duds, and endless laughs and great conversation.  They were all UpShift first-timers and it was obvious from the moment they arrived that they got the concept; load up with new duds and drink wine while laughing and socializing. I love connecting with our customer and getting to be a part of their experience (both at the boutique and life in general).

As the months and weeks have ticked by I've realized that the boutique has brought me more toward my life-goal of waking up each morning and living life the way I want to live it, and the bonus is that I have connected with the most amazing people that are doing the same thing.  I won't get too gushy or preachy so we'll leave it at that.  

Go forth and be fabulous and live your life the way you want to live it.  Every. Single. Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment