Tuesday, August 26, 2014

100% UpShift, !00% of the Time

My wardrobe has slowly (but surely) shifted to become all UpShift, all the time.  It's taken a while to part with old items I loved so very much...but also I've been able to custom build my ideal wardrobe with items from the boutique and it has finally come to light!

Without any effort or thought I wore 100% UpShift today for work (yeah, I teach during the day and had to go with a professional look today).  I laid out my clothes this morning, got dressed and realized that everything was from the boutique; black pencil skirt, dotted peplum top, vintage strappy ballets, and silver twisted ring.

On that note our intern came up with an idea....if our customer shoots a pic on any social media wearing all UpShift they can show it to us or post on our FB and that customer gets $5 off next visit within that week! Love the idea...let's roll with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment