We are a small business and depend on shoppers like you to keep our doors open! Support small, support local year-round, but especially on Small Business Saturday.
We are open 10-4pm and will have complimentary wine as always! Stop in and show your support, also shop our entire neighborhood where you'll find a coffeeshop, teahouse, bakery, pizza joint, a rock shop, diner, and many little boutiques just like ours. Curious about our 'hood? Click this link. Otherwise, see you Saturday at Upshift located at 836 East Johnson Street.
Need more reasons to support small and local, check out these stats:
Stats from the Small Business Administration
- There are 23 million small businesses in the country.
- Small businesses have increased by 49% since 1982
- 54% of U.S. sales happen at small businesses.
- Small businesses have created 8 million jobs since 1990.
- Franchised small businesses employ roughly 8 million people, and make up 40 % of all American retail jobs.
Small Business Stats from Other Sources
- Small businesses donate 250% more than larger businesses to non-profits and community causes (Source: Seattle Good Business Network).
- If you spend $100 at a local business, roughly $68 stays in your local economy. If you spend the same are a large business, only $43 stays in the local economy (Source: Civic Economics Study in Grand Rapids, Michigan).